• How long should I charge the unit? How long will it stay charged for?
o 20-30mins of charge will get you 1 hour of use. 1-2 hours of charge will get you anywhere between 2-3 hours of charge.
• What do I clean my mask with?
o A solution of warm water and soap with a microfiber cloth will do just fine. Also, common window cleaning solution works well!
• Is the mask waterproof?
o No. We recommend the user does not fully submerge or wet the unit. Being that it is an electronic device any large amount of water will cause issues with the unit.
• Who do I contact if I have an issue or problem with my mask?
o Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pictures and a detailed description of the issue/problem always help.
• What are the specific wavelengths of the different LED lights?
o Red: Wavelength between 620nm to 750nm
o Blue: Wavelength between 405nm to 420nm
o Amber: Wavelength between 590nm to 620nm
• What is LED?
o LED or "light-emitting diode,” works by emitting infrared light (causing heat) in specific wavelengths/spectrums, which have different skincare benefits. It has been shown to speed healing, boost anti-aging properties, and kill bacteria.
• What does each light setting help with?
o RED Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 620nm to 750nm) Used for its anti-aging benefits because of its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Also believed to reduce cytokines, which cause inflammation.
o BLUE Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 405nm to 420nm) Used for its anti-bacterial benefits and therefore used in acne treatment. This specific wavelength stimulates the production of oxygen radicals that kill P. Acnes bacteria (the acne-causing bacteria), without damaging the skin.
o AMBER Light Therapy: (Wavelength of between 590nm to 620nm) Used to flush waste from the skin, boost lymphatic flow and increase cellular growth, aiding in cell-turnover, or production of new skin cells.
• How do you use the mask?
o How To Use: Before you begin, ensure your mask is charged using provided Micro-USB cable (est. 20-30mins)
1. Cleanse skin and apply your favorite skincare serums, moisturizers, and toners
2. Place the shield comfortably over your face
3. Press the power button located on the left side of the device to start your LED therapy session
4. To change your light source, press the power button to select between Red, Blue, or Amber depending on desired treatment therapy
5. To power down press and hold the power button until the light has turned off (about 2-3 seconds)
6. Wipe off the mask with a gentle cloth or cleansing wipe after each use and store in a cool, dry place
• What are the light settings?
o Light Settings: Feel free to enjoy any selection of LED Therapy until the battery runs out. There is no such thing as “over-doing” LED Therapy. To those with light-sensitivity, begin LED Treatment in a well-lit room. For therapeutic treatment, each light setting can be used for the recommended 15 minute intervals.
o Light Settings for Specific Areas of Concern:
1. Red: Inflammation/Redness - 15-30 mins
2. Blue: Acne/Breakout - 15-30 mins
3. Amber: Age Spots/Melasma - 15-30 mins